How to leave an abusive relationship (Powerful Holistic Medicine Method)


This is a topic that I wanted to talk about on YouTube for some time. Now, in this video, I am not going to go over physical abuse, because I feel that there is more than enough information along with resources to guide you. Rather, I am going to talk about emotional and verbal abuse in relationships. In the metaphysical world, we refer to these types of relationships as toxic, because they involve a great deal of energetic dumping or in more severe cases, energetic raping. So, in this video, I am going to give you some signs of an abusive relationship, how to gain the strength to leave it, and how to heal from the trauma. Stay tuned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to getting amazingly fast results with your love spells

Here’s a powerful self-healing meditation that will totally transform your life

Make him miss you love spell