Many of the nasty comments that I get on my YouTube channel is that many of the spells and manifesting techniques that I recommend don’t work. For one, I never said that my rituals and manifesting techniques were for everyone. Second, I make it very clear that if you want to manifest anything. It is going to take energy, ashe, prana, chi. Now, I know a lot of people are spoiled. They read all of these books and attend all of these seminars and BELIEVE that things are just going to magically work out for them.




http://clairvoyantmagic.com/how-to-manifest-10x-faster-using-sacred-geomerty/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret to getting amazingly fast results with your love spells

Here’s a powerful self-healing meditation that will totally transform your life

Make him miss you love spell