I think that people have a grave misunderstanding of what
black magic is. In fact, most people probably clicked on this title, believing
that I was going to make a video about how you can do evil things. They believed
that I was going to make a video, on how to hex and curse people. They believed
that this video was going to be about domination, manipulation, and mind
control. Sorry, guys, that’s not what black magic is. Or at least, that’s not
what black magic is in African derived religions. You see, we don’t see black
as a bad color, and we don’t see black magic as being evil or nefarious. So, in
this video, I am going to explain to how black magic works, and give you some
tips on how you can become a powerful black magician. So, stay tuned.
Popular posts from this blog
Please, curse responsibly– the secret to hexing and cursing that no one will dare tell you!
How to get a lust spell to work almost instantly
Read this only if you want men lusting after you Did you know that it takes less than a minute for a man to get aroused, and it takes almost ten minutes for a woman to get aroused? Yes, sex and even love making for women can be difficult because they have no idea, how to turn it on and off like a button. Besides, I always say that men and women use their sexual energy differently. Men, are more like microwave ovens (fast and hot). While women are like ovens, slow and warm. http://clairvoyantmagic.com/how-to-get-a-lust-spell-to-work-almost-instantly/
Comments
Post a Comment